Friday, June 8, 2007

first birthday


Today is Rachel's first birthday. It is Friday and I was lucky enough to be able to stay home with her since I have my Friday's off. She was in such a good mood. All day. At her birth time, 11:09am, I held out the camera and took a picture of the both of us. I was on the verge of tears thinking about how blessed I am to have her. I hugged and kissed her and sang happy birthday to her over and over.

We went to Portrait Innovations and I had her first birthday pictures taken. It was about to storm and I was nervous about getting caught in it. But yet everything worked out so seamlessley. It stormed right after we got there. We didn't wait long like we did for Jason's 4th bday pictures. She was in a GREAT mood the entire time. And to top it off we drove 5 stores down to Target since we had to wait 25 minutes to get the pictures and my sweet Rachel didn't even cry (like she usually does!) when I put her in her car seat.

Happy birthday my sweet Rachel. I love you!!!!

No comments: