Friday, May 9, 2008

from here to LA

I spent the last few days in LA for work. I thought I'd post some photos of all the exciting places I went. If you squint your eyes in this photo, you will see the Subway restuarant that provided me a very good lunch. It's in that little plaza. It was across the street from my hotel. Hey, at least I got to see those palm trees!

Ahhh... nothing like Taco Bell for dinner. They *did* have tostadas which I have not seen around this town in a long time. I savored one of those. Taco Bell was next door to my hotel.

My hotel. It was 1 mile from the airport.


There... don't let anyone ever tell you that you haven't seen photos of the best of LA. Hollywood is just so highly overated...

2 comments:

Traci said...

Haha! Nothing like the exotic sites of LA. lol.

Kristin said...

So, not much time for sightseeing? You are cracking me up!