At the ages of just 5 and 2, our kids have regular battles of "stop copying me!" and they repeat what each has said over and over and over and OVER. ("Stop copying me Rachel! Stop copying me, Jason!) On one hand... it's SO cute. On another, when the tears start flowing (usually on Jason's part!) it's not fun at all. I remember doing this as a kid (we used the word "mimicing") And, yes... we will definitley miss this one day... I really try to cherish these difficult moments. It has to be better than "mom, I am pregnant" RIGHT???
We are off to Gatlinburg on Friday... we are all looking so forward to our long weekend in the mountains! Stay tuned for lots of pictures!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
"stop copying me"
Posted by
Jessica
at
9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.gif)


No comments:
Post a Comment