Thursday, December 4, 2008

brian regan

Tonight we went to see the comedian Brian Regan with Bill and Michelle downtown at the Taft Theater. He was SO freaking hilarious! I had never even heard of him before until Bill said he had tickets and then I watched a few clips on YouTube. I laughed so hard throughout the whole show! I really needed that... (and as you can see from the pic we had GREAT seats!)

Oh...I should clarify who "we" is! Steve and I were supposed to go but our babysitter canceled three hours before she was supposed to come because she thought she had broken her wrist the night before and needed to get xrays. So it was actually my friend Kathy and I who went with Bill and Michelle. Thanks Steve, for staying home with the kids! :)

There are a TON of clips of his stuff on YouTube. You.must.check.them.out. He is clean - he talks about everyday stuff that we all can relate to which makes him even more funny. I LOVED him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best show ever for me! I will go again