
This is Jason's first week out of Childtime. On Monday, Jason was happy to be a "car rider" for the first time. I took him to school and picked him up because I didn't notify the school about this change until last Friday and it takes 2 days to make the necessary changes. He loved being a car rider and has asked to be one many times, so he was very excited about this.
On Tuesday, Jason started riding the bus to school from home. I take him to the bus stop (it's all the way at the entrance of our neighborhood!) at 8:40 and I pick him up at 4:20. I know this is his second year riding the bus to school but I didn't put him on the bus before so I guess I didn't think much about it. For some reason, this has been hard for me to do! He seems so little to be riding the bus to school on his own! Also, I keep picturing him all grown up and I realize how much I have to appreciate these times we have now.
I went to the store, after Jason got on the bus, yesterday and was next to his bus at the light at Western Row. Look at him waving in the window! So cute... made me all teary eyed. He is growing up so fast. He will be 7 in a little over a month. To me, he still seems like my baby... I really wish I could keep him little.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
the bus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.gif)


No comments:
Post a Comment