Saturday, September 19, 2009

the vipers

Jason's fall soccer team! Today was picture day. They lined the kids up from tallest to shortest and Jason was last. I felt bad for him although he didn't seem phased by it. A lot of these kids are more than a head taller than he is. He truly looks out of place out on the field.. he looks like a 4 or 5 year old. I really want him to GROW already! So far, though, it doesn't seem to phase him a bit. He is still wearing size 5 clothes and some of those size pants are still too big. I hope he has a growth spurt SOON.

The Vipers WON today 1-0. They tied last week so so far they are doing pretty good! Miss Stacey, Jason's (and Rachels) infant room teacher, came out to see him play. I thought that was so sweet of her. Both of the kids were so happy to see her there.

No comments: