I am proud to announce that this past weekend got lost somehow....
Saturday it was sort of rainy.
Sunday started out good but then got cloudy and appeared rainy. Although it never did rain.
I guess that gave us the excuse to stay home and play the newest Wii game - Indiana Jones. I bought this for Steve for fathers day and Jason and Steve have played it (and got addicted to it!) quite often since then. Sadly, this weekend, I tried it out and got just as hooked on it and that game literally took over the weekend. A game I actually thought I would hate! While there was an insane (and probably inexcusable) amount of time spent playing this game and while we hope to not repeat it, I do have to admit .... it really is VERY fun!! ;)
The kids did manage to get in some crazy fun time with each other too.










.gif)


1 comment:
Fun and cute!
Post a Comment