And a picture of Rachel for good measure and because she also looks so cute! AND to show how much more food she eats than Jason eats.... oyI think I got a quarter for lost teeth? Jason got $3 for his first one because it was "special" (being his first) and $2 for this one. When he woke up in the morning he came running into the bathroom, where I was getting ready for work, to show me his money! I truly am not sure if he knows that "we" are the tooth fairy or not?! He doesn't ever ask....




.gif)


3 comments:
Yeah, all we got was a quarter. lol. Melanie got $2 for the first one and a $1 there after. I guess even the cost of losing teeth is going up. lol. He looks so cute with no front teeth. :o)
Oh My Gosh!!! When did this happen? I better take more pictures of Connor smiling before his teeth start coming out.
Wow, the tooth fairy was pretty generous! ;-)
Jason looks cute with his front teeth missing. :)
Ya know, if I found money under my pillow, I would not care where or who it came from either!! :)
Post a Comment