Thursday, August 16, 2007

new things

Rachel has picked up two new words this week. Today she started saying "baby" for the first time and her daycare has said that when they fed her cheerios this week she said "thank you!" or "ank ew". I have not heard the last one yet, but this morning I said the word "baby" in some context and she was saying "BAYBEE... bayBEE, BAYbee" over and over. She is so precious and growing so fast. She is down to only 2 bottles a day now. One in the morning and one before bedtime.

Jason is also saying some really funny things. His latest is when we feed him dinner with no milk. He'll look at me, and say "Mommy, did you forget something?" and then use his fork to circle around his plate. He'll then say "You didn't get me my milkkkkkkkkk......." The way he says it and the look on his face is priceless!!

Earlier this week, Jason was brushing his teeth in the morning and he raised his eyebrows causing those lines across his forehead to appear. He said, "Look! I can make those lines on my head like daddy has!" Ahhhh... I will miss this age!!

No comments: