Jason took his first tennis lesson today. Before he was even born I had said he would start tennis lessons at 4 with the goal of him going pro! Ok, it's a long shot but if everyone said that would there be any professional tennis players?. It all starts with the first lesson. If nothing else, tennis is a lifelong sport vs most other sports. It will be good for him to have this sport to play all through his life. But for now... we'll see if he likes it.
Jason got a little frustrated today when he could not hit the ball but he did hit a few good ones over the net! They are teaching a two handed backhand and it's natural for him, apparently, to hit with one hand. I am the same way!
He didn't leave with the best feeling in the world, but he's going to keep at it. I think he'll enjoy it a lot once he gets the hang of it.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
tennis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.gif)


No comments:
Post a Comment