I am so proud of Mickie. He endured 10 days of antibiotics and got his infection in his tooth all cleared up. And today, he survived having yet another abscess tooth pulled. It was grueling to watch but I was very concerned about him surviving this. My very smart but non-sympathetic vet had made it clear he might not be able to handle the anesthesia since he is a senior cat-izen. Mickie is acting completely normal and happy right now. Now we have 10 more days of antibiotics to give him but since we now have discovered he will gladly take it if its mixed in with his yummy canned food, he gobbles it up twice a day. I think he feels like he is in heaven to be given this food and to not have to eat his dry and boring food for every meal.
Friday, November 30, 2007
mickie's tooth
I am so glad I did not have to go through anything more than what it was... my brain might have exploded.
Posted by
Jessica
at
4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.gif)


No comments:
Post a Comment