Sunday, March 23, 2008

the big give

Oprah's new show The Big Give, has a very interesting concept. The basic premise is:

"This show is all about inspiring people around the country to do good for others. The Big Give will challenge contestants to dream up creative and innovative ways to help others. Contestants will travel through the U.S. completing tasks based around the communities' needs and changing the lives within them. It's a new, positive twist to primetime television created in the spirit of The Oprah Winfrey Show."

What a GREAT concept! I really like Oprah and all that she does.

I have been told I should try to get on this show to help get the business going - what better way to spend all that money than for the families my new business will target?? If I WIN, I could put the money back into the new business....? Especially since my start-up budget is not near where I would want it to be, so I will have to apply for grants.

Something to definitely think about if there is a second season! Especially since the business should be up and running then. Although... ME on TV? The thought of that really stresses me out!

No comments: