Saturday, March 22, 2008
pseudo gym
This is what our pseudo gym looks like in our beautiful unfinished basement. (it IS in the right place for when we finish it!) I cannot say enough good things about the Galena gym. I have spent the last 2 weeks SORE beyond belief. It's truly a great gym at a great price (should I go on TV and advertise it??). I really feel like I get a great workout from it. I have now lost 10lbs. Not just from that but also from the elliptical machine. Now that I just about qualify as "old" I can safely say that us "old" people have got to keep this crap up... for a lifetime, REALLY. ;)
Oh - I really should add as another plug for Galena gyms.... while there is a TV in the front of the equipment, that you can't see, (I gotta watch my shows when exercising, what else will motivate me??!) that little tiny one in the corner is for the DVD that came with gym. If you want to learn how to do ANY exercise, that DVD gives a brief visual explanation of how to do every single one. Steve hooked up that TV and DVD player so we can always know the right ways to do the zillion exercises on that gym, WHILE watching our shows on the big TV. How cool is that??
Posted by
Jessica
at
9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.gif)


1 comment:
How much are membership fees? I need a personal trainer too! I need to get in shape so bad!
Post a Comment