First, I would like to preface this by saying that I am *not* a big video game player. I never was other than a few arcade games when I was a kid. I never owned nintendo as a kid or any of the other play stations that have come out since. I never was all that interested in it. BUT... I have heard SO many good things about Nintendo Wii and how completely different it is than any other play station. Which brings me to last night. It just so happens that Steve went out playing on ebay last night and bought it! We got a great price compared to what you would pay for it in a store. I am so intrigued by this system. I'll have to update more when we get it and play around on it for a while.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
we bought it
Of course... there always has to be a reason to rationalize our careless spending, especially since we can't really afford it with all else that is going on in the near future. BUT, Jason's 5th birthday IS April 2nd, so yea, it's part of his birthday present too. Ahhh.... I feel better. :)
Posted by
Jessica
at
11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.gif)


1 comment:
Let us know how it is! I've heard so much about it.
Post a Comment