





Next weekend - he has another very important birthday party up in New York with Steve's side of the family. Normally, I would think that is one too many birthday parties because I don't want him to think that life just "gives" to him, but this year, I am not going to think that way. Jason has come such a long way since his "difficult years". I look at Jason and see how much he has grown and how so proud I am of him. Just a few months ago, he was so much more like a pre-schooler. He couldn't even interact with Rachel without causing her to cry within minutes. Suddenly, he became such a wonderful little boy and a caring big brother... he shares and plays with his sister much more than he ever did. Sometimes, he truly expresses himself like an adult. I just can't express how proud we are to be his parents.




.gif)


5 comments:
Happy early birthday to Jason! I can't believe our March '03 babies are already 5 - where did the time go?
Wii is the best! :) Happy Birthday Jason!!
Oh my gosh! Happy birthday Jason! Who is that playing Wii? :)
Happy Birthday Jason! Looks like you had a great time :) I still can't believe our boy are going to be 5!!!!
Happy Birthday Jason!!Have a wonderful day!!!
Post a Comment