I came up with the most tremendous idea for a business. It's so incredibly worthwhile and best of all ...it IS my passion. What is better in life than to find your passion and spend your life working in it? Yesterday, we spent the afternoon at Susan's house. She was my boss at CBLD and has the sharpest business mind. I have had this idea since early last week but knew if it wouldn't pass muster with Susan then it probably wasn't a good idea. But alas... she appeared VERY interested in it and furthermore she said she is "in". I am thrilled! She gave me a ton of ideas on how to get started. My parents, who came by today, also agreed it is a great business idea. Words cannot express how excited I am about it!
I have started a private blog documenting the becomings of this business. I am not ready to reveal the details - it is in the planning/preparation stages but STAY TUNED... this could be the best thing out there and that statement is worth repeating several times over...
Sunday, October 21, 2007
an idea is born
Posted by
Jessica
at
7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.gif)


1 comment:
The suspense is killing me!
Post a Comment