Sunday, October 7, 2007

rare form

Rachel in her clearly "happy" moment... bless her little heart!!

Don't let my serious face fool you....

Somersault time!


I can fit under the end table!


I posted earlier how Rachel was doing somersaults for the first time. I did truly restrain myself from taking pictures but after 30 minutes or so of her antics, I couldn't help myself! WOW, was she in rare form tonight! She was the biggest bundle of energy I had ever seen! She did a zillion somersaults, (where did she learn this??) climbed under the end table, and laughed more than I ever heard her laugh in one night. Ahhh... This is one of those nights I will remember for a long time!

To be a child again.... These are SUCH enjoyable times!!

1 comment:

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

She is so cute! I just wanna give her a big kiss!