Sunday, October 14, 2007

pumpkin patch























We took the kids to Loveland today, to the pumpkin patch. Jason HAD to have "his size" pumpkins so we ended up with 3 small ones and 2 miniature size ones. We had a great time on the hayride to the pumpking patch, but yet we didn't even buy the pumpkin we picked out. (We already had a big one?). Rachel was in heaven with the all the pumpkins around her. She ran from pumpkin to pumpkin and spoke the most eloquent babble I have ever heard. She has a whole language of her own "ba deee?? eee ba dee dey?? ba de da de eey aay? pumke?" ahhh. You just have to hear her. It's so cute!!
Click any of the pictures to enlarge...

I, of course, overdressed and was incrediblly HOT. I thought it was going to be in the 60s but it turned out to be in the 70s with a LOT of sun. How did I end up dressing my kids so appropriately for the weather but me so INappropriately??

No comments: