Saturday, October 13, 2007

new camera




We FINALLY bought a new digital camera! The Sony we had was on its last legs and I was tired of the fuzzy picture quality more than half the time. So, now we have a Canon Powershot 7.1 megapixels and its unbelievable! I can snap photos immediately without the annoying delay that the Sony had. Check out the picture quality!

The prices have really gone down on these too. This camera is very highly rated and we paid about $120 for it.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Email me about your camera. I've been looking at this one.

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

We know what you mean about the long delay! We have a Nikon that does the same thing SO annoying and it is on it's last leg. I'm asking for a new camera for Christmas :) Maybe I'll tell Will about the one you got :)