Friday, October 5, 2007

tomtom

Oh my gosh, this has to be one of the greatest things ever invented. I bought the same GPS system (his name is tomtom) that we borrowed from Steve's friend when we went to Myrtle Beach. How did we ever live without it?? I spent the past 2 days in Columbus and it was a God-send. It got me to my training class, it picked out our lunch spots and it found and drove me to a new hotel when the one I originially booked was likely inhabited by animals before it was actually a hotel.

So we used to drive in unknown locations using paper maps??? I bet GPS will be standard when Rachel and Jason learn to drive. What will they think of me telling them we used PAPER maps and gas station attendants to get ourselves around in unknown parts of the country??

Yes, this is a bad picture but what do you expect? I took it with my phone while I was driving in very congested part right past downtown Columbus (you can see that by the mass of highways shown in the picture). Oy! Should there be a law against that?!

No comments: