Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2 year checkup

Today was Rachel's 2 year checkup. She gained 2.5 lbs from her 18 mos checkup, weighing in at 25.6 lbs and she measured 32.5 inches (although I think she would get a bit more length if measured properly!). That is up one inch from her 18 mos appt. At Jason's 2 yr checkup he was 25.5 lbs and 33.25 inches. They are very close in size at the same age.

We came home and she ate more of her birthday cake....

And then she hammed it up with my sunglasses at dinner.

No shots (thank God!) and she won't be seen again until she is THREE. She was pretty scared at her appt but the doc kept her calm and did her whole exam on my lap. She didn't speak one word so the doc had to take my word for it that she could talk. As he left the room she smiled real big, waved her hand and yelled "BYEBYE!" I guess she was glad he was leaving?

Her appointment was at 2:30 so I got to spend the whole rest of the day with her. We played with a lot of her new toys and I enjoyed every minute of it!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the sunglasses picture! Too cute!

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

She is getting so big! Ezra was 31inches at his 12 month appt. They are practically the heighth! That is so wierd. Glad there were no shots involved.