Sunday, June 1, 2008

shoes

As I was looking through some pictures this morning, I couldn't help but notice the many I have with Rachel putting shoes on. Her shoes, Jason's shoes, my shoes and even daddy's shoes.

She LOVES shoes. She often looks for hers to put on and if she can't find them she'll put someone elses' on...

She even has sometimes STRONG preferences to the exact shoes she will wear. It's so cute! I just hope it's "toddler" thing and not a sign of things to come!



3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

UH OH mommy, I see a LARGE portion of you budget going into shoes come junior high and high school!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it. So cute. Your in trouble now. lol. Just wait till she gets a little older. Oh the money you will spend.lol

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

Looks like Rachel and Adrie have a lot in common! Adrie's offical nickname has been "shoe-shoe" for a while now. Good luck...the fun has only just begun!