This is Jason's 5 year old hand on top of my 5 year old hand. His hand is bigger... he was actually trying to fit his fingers into my fingers. His palm was further down than mine was.Friday, June 13, 2008
five year old hands
When I was 5 years old, I had this handprint done of my hand.... (I am sure my mom remembers this) It has my name and the year that it was done, right on it. I was 5 in 1985? ehh... something like that... :)
This is Jason's 5 year old hand on top of my 5 year old hand. His hand is bigger... he was actually trying to fit his fingers into my fingers. His palm was further down than mine was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)


5 comments:
1985. BAH! HA HA!
Ok, the hand in hand thing is neat. I agree.
I do indeed remember! Was it really 23 years ago? Time flies!
Ahh that is so sweet. It'd be neat if you could get one done of Jason, and Rachel...I've seen the kits at Hobby Lobby :0)
Awww, I like that idea. I must put COnnor's handprint up so he has that to do with his children someday.
1985.... it's your story, you tell it like you remember. ;-)
Awwwww
I love it! What a sweet "mommy moment!"
Post a Comment