Jason started his second "season" of soccer today. Steve took him there while I stayed home with Rachel (hence the NO pictures!). Reports coming in say that Jason reallllllly stepped it up this time around! They broke up the class and the kids played each other. This was new because they only did "skills 'n drills" last time and did not play games. With that said, Jason scored the ONLY 3 goals for his team! I am so proud of him!! Rumor has it he was the fastest kid on the team. It's my turn next week, to take him, so you can bet there will be lots of pictures. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.gif)


1 comment:
Great job Jason! We will have to get you and Elijah together to play soccer sometime. He loves it! He got soccer goals for his birthday and is playing SAY soccer this fall for Little Miami. Great job in scoring 3 goal! I can't wait for the photos!
Post a Comment