
Today, we leave Myrtle Beach. I am very sad to go. It was a really great and much needed family week and we both thoroughly enjoyed it and spending tons of time with the kids. It was great for the kids to spend so much time with their grandparents - and us too. As for Myrtle beach, I know I will miss walking out on the balcony and seeing the ocean and hearing its soothing sound. It's hard to fathom that I will be back at work in just 2 days. Time moves too fast.
After waking up, we packed up and cleaned up the condo. We all went out to a local pancake house and then said our goodbyes. We all had a verrrrry long drive ahead of us.
We had a luggage carrier in our condo and the picture depicts what Rachel and Jason did with *that*. They were so cute. And although we obviously left separately, we ended up snapping pictures of each other as we passed each on the road. Onwards with the drive......



.gif)


No comments:
Post a Comment