Tonight, we went back to Broadway at the Beach and ate dinner at Planet Hollywood (But first things first, I bought new sunglasses!) It was pretty good - not the best. After we went back to the condo and put the kids to sleep, Steve and I ventured out to the Red Parrot - the little ocean bar in our resort. We met these 2 crazy people there, Adam and Cinammon (yes that was her name!). They were our age and Cinnamon was from New Zealand, Adam was from NYC and they were on their way to moving to Florida. They were hilarious! They are the type of people who just fly by the seat of the their pants and go and do whatever. It was so much fun chatting with them that I had to snap their picture.Tuesday, September 11, 2007
tuesday night
Tonight, we went back to Broadway at the Beach and ate dinner at Planet Hollywood (But first things first, I bought new sunglasses!) It was pretty good - not the best. After we went back to the condo and put the kids to sleep, Steve and I ventured out to the Red Parrot - the little ocean bar in our resort. We met these 2 crazy people there, Adam and Cinammon (yes that was her name!). They were our age and Cinnamon was from New Zealand, Adam was from NYC and they were on their way to moving to Florida. They were hilarious! They are the type of people who just fly by the seat of the their pants and go and do whatever. It was so much fun chatting with them that I had to snap their picture.
Posted by
Jessica
at
5:06 PM
Labels: Myrtle Beach 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)


No comments:
Post a Comment