Steve and upside-down Rachel
The boys having fun in the cooler
Jason in front of the "other" view of the gameThe following is the chronicles of the new and exciting adventures in the life of the Simko family.
Steve and upside-down Rachel
The boys having fun in the cooler
Jason in front of the "other" view of the game
Posted by
Jessica
at
6:48 PM
I can't help but spread his message to everyone I know therefore you will find many posts about it on this blog! I highly encourage everyone to read this book as well as his other best seller "The Rhythm of Life". It will literally change the way you think about and see your world. It will teach you to understand what the word "happiness" really means, what is truly important in life, and encourage you to become the best-version-of-yourself and a person of possiblities; constantly dreaming without limitations! Isn't this what we all want out of life?
"Don't let what you can't do, interfere with what you can do".
-Matthew Kelly
Keep Dreaming!
No comments:
Post a Comment