While Jason loved his first soccer lesson, I was unsure of how he would act/react to his 2nd one - especially since it has been 2 weeks since he had his first lesson. Well, he ended up loving it just as much. He truly is about the fastest kid in his class. He pays very close attention to the teacher and he loves kicking the ball. He looks like a natural out there! I love watching him do something he truly seems to love doing. In the car, he told me he wants to do soccer until he is all grown up. What is that though, really, in a little boy's mind? 20 minutes? Ok, I really don't know how long that is but for now, we are going with this because he is really good at it.
As for me? I still miss the beach... I spent 10 straight days with my kids and I loved it. I miss them now, more than ever, when I am at work.
At work today, while looking in my purse for my phone, I found a shell I had found on the beach. Ahh. I remember when I found that shell and threw it in our bag. So weird how time just moves on when sometimes you just want it to stand still.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
soccer 2.0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.gif)


No comments:
Post a Comment